To Steve Roddy... from an alumnus

Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 19:22:18 EDT
To: hchc @ dummy.address
From: RamshakleZ @ aol.com
Subject: To Steve Roddy... from an alumnus
From MAILER-DAEMON Sun Oct 3 17:56 CDT 1999
From: RamshakleZ @ aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 19:22:18 EDT
To: hchc @ dummy.address

Hey Steve, this is Ramsay Zaki. I just attended your 1999 Concert of Wedding
Music and want to congratulate you. The choir (especially the chamber choir)
sounds fantastic!! I also noticed in brochure I was given something about an
alumni concert at Carnegie Hall next April. I would LOVE to be a part of this
and other alumni events. After browsing through your web site, I read about how the chorus was involved in the "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" production. I WISH I HAD SEEN THIS EARLIER!!!! I am in the show choir at my school (Taylor high School) and we just finished out production of that show. I wish you could have come to see it.
Anyway, I will pass by the office sometime soon so I can return that tux I still have ;-\ Even 5 years later, I still say being a part of the HCC was one of the best experiences of my life. Thank you for giving me that joy. Hope to talk to you again soon...

~ Ramsay Zaki ~
1992 - 1995 Alumnus

http://dummy.address/grou/hchc/mail/ch9a3_to_steve_roddy_from_an_alumnus.html

o o o -> -> o o