To Steve Roddy from Michel Redlow Price

Date: Sun, 1 Jan 1995 04:22:15 -0600
From: dpice8 @ flash.net
Subject: To Steve Roddy from Michel Redlow Price
From dpice8 @ flash.net Sat Mar 25 22:06:24 2000
From: "David Price"
To: <hchc @ dummy.address>
Cc: <hchc @ dummy.address>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 1995 04:22:15 -0600

Hi, Steve,

Remember me? I haven't seen you in a while, but I remember my days at Cottage Hill and
Sagamore Hill. You got me started in children's choirs, and now I'm trying to start my own
community children's choir here in Fort Worth.

I've been dreaming about this for a long time. I think I mentioned it to you in passing once
at the Baylor Music Conference.

Anyway, I've decided that now is the time, so I am trying to gather info and advice from some
successful directors of children's choirs, and you are definitely one of those. I am also in
contact with Cynthia Nott, director of the Greater Dallas Children's Chorus, and my friend,
Jerry Bierschenk, director of the Texas Boys Choir.

Things are rolling along pretty well so far. I have an attorney who will be setting us up as
a non-profit corporation, and my minister of music, William Love at University Baptist (where I
direct the older children's choir) is going to let me rehearse there for free. He said you used
to rehearse at Tallowwood when he was there. Also, I think my favorite accompanist, Dr. Jane
Andrews, may be able to play for me. Anyway, I'm getting a lot of positive feedback and
reinforcement from everyone I bounce the idea off of, but I really need to gather some details
about setting up and running a children's choir organization. I know you could help me a lot.

I was wondering if I could call you and talk about specifics (I need your phone number), or
if you'd rather, I could e-mail you some questions. Do you have a private e-mail address, or
should I send it to the choir address?

Also, is it possible for you to mail or e-mail me the information in your handbook and/or by-laws?
I really need to start working on by-laws, but I don't know much about what should be included.
My home address is 6232 Whitman Ave., Ft. Worth 76133. My phone is (817) 361-9369.
I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me. I really want to do this thing right!

Let me know how you want me to contact you. I need information on everything from tuition
costs and accompanist fees to rehearsal times and bookings. You name it! I appreciate any
time you could give me. I know you're really busy. I was surprised to hear you had become a
minister of music! I didn't think you wanted to do that. I'm sure you are excellent at it.

Take care. I hope to hear from you soon.

Love,

Michel

http://dummy.address/grou/hchc/mail/cha3p_to_steve_roddy_from_michel_redlow_price.html

o o o -> -> o o