Hey there!

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:50:35 CDT
To: hchc @ dummy.address
From: barrybarrios @ hotmail.com
Subject: Hey there!
From barrybarrios @ hotmail.com Tue Sep 26 16:41:31 2000
From: "barry barrios"
To: hchc @ dummy.address
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:50:35 CDT

Steve,

Just a note to say hi. Haven't seen you in a while. William told me he talked to you the other night about our new grand piano and the dedication. I received Linda's promotional matererial today. Thanks for passing that info. along. I missed the last lunch bunch, so I feel out of the loop. HOw was your summer? If this is a "general" email address and not your personal let me know and I won't tie up the "main" line on future emails. Hope all is well and it would be good to hear from you. Take care.

Barry Barrios

http://dummy.address/grou/hchc/mail/cha9q_hey_there.html

o o o -> -> o o
barrybarrios @ hotmail.com