Houston Children's Chorus Choral Series

Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:21:38 -0800 (PST)
To: hchc @ dummy.address
From: westprimarymusic @ yahoo.com
Subject: Houston Children's Chorus Choral Series
From westprimarymusic @ yahoo.com Wed Mar 7 13:07:30 2001
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:21:38 -0800 (PST)
From: bobbye wynn
To: hchc @ dummy.address

Dear Steve,
I am directing a 4th-6th grade choir. I have
been unable to find a good musical for my children for
the spring. Last year we did HEROES OF THE FAITH.
It's hard to top it. My thoughts are that I could
take the song from your collection, GET ON BOARD, and
build a program around it using songs from your series
about specific Bible characters.
My problem is this: I can't find a listing of
all the 38 anthem in the Houston Children's Chorus
Choral Series. Could you send me a list of them or
tell me precisely how I could get a list of them
quickly. I tried looking up Fred Bock Publlishers on
the Internet, but didn't find how to look up these
songs.
I will be at Young Musicians Festival in
Jackson, later this month, but if you could send me
the information requested, I'd appreciate it.

                        Thanks,
                        Bobbye Wynn
                        Young Musicians Director
                        FBC-Natchez, MS