Roddy's Accompanist at Ridgecrest

Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 14:06:41 EDT
From: RevRCooper @ aol.com
Subject: Roddy's Accompanist at Ridgecrest
From RevRCooper @ aol.com Mon May 28 12:50:00 2001
From: RevRCooper @ aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 14:06:41 EDT
To: <hchc @ dummy.address>

Tried stephenroddy @ aol.com , but it didn't go. Sorry.

Mr. Roddy,

I would like to introduce myself via e-mail. I will be your accompanist for the Conference Children's Choir at Ridgecrest Music Week.

Martha Kirkland suggested that it would be helpful for me to be at the rehearsal room by 7:15 the 1st day (Sunday) and I plan to be there.

I also wanted you to know that I will arrive at Ridgecrest by noon on Saturday, so I will be available if you should need any help. I will be staying at Royal Gorge Apartments.

A little about me. I am currently working as a Choral Assistant at Tuscola High School in Waynesville, N.C. I am also organist at First Baptist Church, Waynesville. I am a native Texan. for several years I worked with Randy Edwards at FBC, San Antonio (Long time ago!).

The other job I have is accompanying Voices in the Laurel, an auditioned community children's and youth choir here in Haywood County. I hope you will bring any recordings you have of the Houston Children's Chorus. I would love to hear them, and am disappointed they will not be singing for us.

If you should need to get in touch with me, my address is: Mary Ann Cooper
190 Acorn Lane
Clyde, N.C. 28721
828-627-9834

I'm looking forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
Mary Ann Cooper

http://dummy.address/grou/hchc/mail/chb5s_roddy_s_accompanist_at_ridgecrest.html

o o o -> -> o o