any chance for us new kids in town?

Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:24:25 EDT
To: hchc @ dummy.address
From: MTSELBY @ aol.com
Subject: any chance for us new kids in town?
From MTSELBY @ aol.com Wed Jun 20 11:07:06 2001
From: MTSELBY @ aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:24:25 EDT
To: hchc @ dummy.address

Mr Roddy,
We have just relocated here from Oklahoma City, OK where our two daughters sang in the Oklahoma City Children's Canterbury Chorus and Appreentice choirs there. (The girls will be going into the eight grade and the fourth grade next year.) I realize that we have missed auditions for this year, and am not even sure that you include children from the Friendswood area, but would like to know if there is any possibility that the girls could still audition for your group. I certainly appreciate your time and your response, as we would be thrilled to participate in your organization. Thank you. Mary Selby Mr Roddy,
We have just relocated here from Oklahoma City, OK where our two daughters
sang in the Oklahoma City Children's Canterbury Chorus and Appreentice choirs
there. (The girls will be going into the eight grade and the fourth grade
next year.) I realize that we have missed auditions for this year, and am not
even sure that you include children from the Friendswood area, but would like
to know if there is any possibility that the girls could still audition for
your group. I certainly appreciate your time and your response, as we would
be thrilled to participate in your organization. Thank you.
Mary Selby

http://dummy.address/grou/hchc/mail/chb6k_any_chance_for_us_new_kids_in_town.html

o o o -> -> o o
MTSELBY @ aol.com