NEMO Submission Deadline Jan 12!

Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:10:15 +0800
To: "Hchc"
From: replies @ nemoboston.com
Subject: NEMO Submission Deadline Jan 12!
From replies @ nemoboston.com Thu Jan 3 08:48:23 2002
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:10:15 +0800
From: "NEMO"
To: "Hchc"

NEMO MUSIC SHOWCASE & CONFERENCE
THURSDAY, APRIL 11 - SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 2002, BOSTON

"If you're a band trying to break big, NEMO is where you want to be we were!"
- Sully Erna, Godsmack, NEMO 2001 Showcasing Artist

NEMO 2002 IS NOW ACCEPTING SHOWCASE APPLICATIONS. DEADLINE JAN 12 2002!

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, scroll to the bottom of this email for further instructions. Please note a SHOWCASE APPLICATION IS INCLUDED IN THE BODY OF THIS EMAIL

Now in its sixth year, NEMO Music Showcase & Conference hosts two days and three nights of events, including panels, clinics, workshops, mentor sessions, a Trade Show exhibition area, and more than 200 artist showcases. NEMO also includes the prestigious Boston Music Awards show at the Orpheum Theatre on the first night of festivities.

In addition to the SHOWCASE APPLICATION IN THIS EMAIL, you may also call our office at 781-306-0441 or email showcases @ nemoboston.com to request a showcase application. For more information go to:
http://www.nemoboston.com/

Presented by WAAF-FM (and also sponsored by Disc Makers, Guitar Center, and Metavera) NEMO showcases more than 200 of the hottest major label, indie label, and unsigned new bands and solo artists from all over the world in a wide variety of genres. Creating a unique platform for new talent to perform in front of some of the most influential decision-makers in the music industry (as well as almost 15,000 music-loving fans), NEMO is a celebration of today's best new music and continues to be THE place for people to discover new and emerging talent.Previous NEMO showcasing artists include: Linkin Park, Aerosmith, De La Soul, Staind, Godsmack, The Union
Underground, Goody Mob, Fishbone, Face To Face, Kristin Hersh, Big Wreck, Duncan Sheik, Ellis Paul, Guster, Push Stars, The Waifs, Splender, Tommy Castro, 5440, Catie Curtis, Martin Sexton, The Sheila Divine, and many more.

Don't miss your opportunity to showcase at NEMO. The deadline for submission is January 12, 2002 - but don't delay, and get your submission in early!

Showcase Application

To submit your music for consideration for a NEMO showcase, please print out this application form and include the following materials:

Completed Showcase Application;
Two copies of your music on CD or cassette tape;
Two copies of your bio, photo, and press kit;
A description of your band or artist to be used in NEMO's program directory (maximum
of 30 words; NEMO reserves the right to edit)
A non-refundable application processing fee of $30 for submissions postmarked by
January 12 (made payable to NEMO). Please note: the processing fee for a late
submission (postmarked after January 12) is $50. If you are sending in a late
submission, you must first call our office to receive approval of late acceptance entry.

ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED BY JANUARY 12 2002.

Sorry, we cannot return any materials submitted to NEMO. Submission does not guarantee acceptance. Notification to all artists will begin on February 16, 2002 and continue until complete. To help expedite the process, please do not call our office to inquire about your application status.

All showcasing artists receive complimentary registration to NEMO.

SHOWCASE APPLICATION

Name of Band/Artist:

# of Members:

Hometown (for Directory Listing):

Type of Music:

Primary Contact Person:

Address: __________________________________________________________

City/State/Zip/Country:

Phone: ( )______________________________________________________
Fax: ( )________________________________________________________

Email Address:

Website: __________________________________________________________

Performing Rights Affiliation (circle one):

ASCAP BMI SESAC SOCAN Other None

Management Co:

Manager: _________________________________________________________
Phone: ( )______________________________________________________
Fax: ( )________________________________________________________

Record Company:

Contact at Label:

Circle one: Major Indie None

I am interested in having a track on the NEMO Compilation CD: Yes No

I am willing to share my gear with other bands/artists on the same bill: Yes No

Where did you hear about NEMO?

PAYMENT METHOD: Total amount enclosed: $___________ Sorry, no refunds!

Circle one: Cash Check/Money Order AMEX Visa MasterCard

Cardholder's Name (as it appears on card):

Credit Card #:

Expiration Date:

Cardholder's Address:

Cardholder's Signature (required):

SEND APPLICATION TO:

NEMO
SHOWCASE DIRECTOR
ZERO GOVERNORS AVENUE, #6, MEDFORD, MA 02155 USA

For office use only: Date of receipt:
Processed by:
FILE: EMGEJ02-C

If you have somehow gotten on this list in error, or for any other reason would like to be removed, please reply with "remove" in the subject line of your message. This message is being sent to you in compliance with the current US Federal legislation for commercial e-mail
(H.R.4176 - SECTION 101Paragraph (e)(1)(A)) AND Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress.

http://dummy.address/grou/hchc/mail/chc13_nemo_submission_deadline_jan_12.html

Up    Help    Edit     Prev    Next    Add End Comment    New Message
replies @ nemoboston.com